Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My first posting on my blog!

Well, this is my maiden post on my very own blog spot! Having seen so many of my buddies blogging, I got inspired to start my very own blog. So folks, welcome me on board in this "virtual journaling"!

Much has taken place in my life in the past one year! I have a new love in my life......and his name is Kenny! I thank the Lord for bringing my soulmate into my life and we have been discovering this new phase in life called marriage in the last 7 months. It has been a wonderful and interesting journey and I thank the Lord for His hand and guidance on our lives through this phase of our lives.

I thank God for the many friends and family members that have been there for me all these years. It is also wonderful to have found a new family in my in-laws. More folks to love me and to love! I am so deeply touched by the love they have bestowed on both of us through these months. May the Lord throughly bless them richly in their health, career paths and their walk in God!

Well, this will be all for my first posting! I am looking forward to penning down much more of the chapters of our lives in this virtual journal!

7 comments:

richrach said...

hi becca!
welcome! welcome! welcome! :D

and so, finally......... we're seeing a blog from u! kekekeke!

good to c u here in blogosphere!

d'Lion said...

Welcome on board the band wagon of bloggers.

dorcas said...

Hey! Welcome to the “blog zone”

The power of influencing, we can influence one another.

joshua said...

glad to have both of you here. yay!

Faithworks said...

hi! guess what both of us decided to join the blogg community on the same day. :)

CKChong said...

hey, hey, hey looks who blogging today!!!! welcome blogger becca

Joey Chiang said...

Welcome on board !

another blogger coming up !