Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun times with my girl friends




During the Hari Raya, my hubby was away in Ipoh for a client's open house. I however was busy on second day with my close buddies, Vivien, Joyce and my sister Daphne too (Chrissy is now Down Under...........we miss u dearly Chris........dun bully the koalas and kangy's oki =) )

Initiall Daph, Joyce and I were at Zanmai Sushi at One U. We ordered their California rolls and had green tea. We waited half an hour to be seated. Then Viv called up and said she oould not find a car park. So we shot off to Taman Tun to pick Viv from her condo and off to Porto Romanos us gals went!

The food was great and the attention excellent. We were the only ones there initially and so the waiters were attentive and nice to us. After a heavy lunch.....overate we did..........we took some pics around the nice restaurant. They had a nice shell theme and the place was cosy indeed.

I love this gang and always look foward to our birthday n sometimes just bcoz meals that we have together. One musketeer now missing down ounder......sob sob.

4 comments:

d'Lion said...

Porto Romano? Portugese + Romanian + Italian... hehe

CHRIS ONG said...

this musketeer coming back december ... i'll be back!!
save the sushis and sashimis for me when I do... miss u gals too... kangoos and koalas have not come in contact with me, only whales and dogs.....luv chrissy

richrach said...

hehe... this chris really so funny ler... glad to hear u'll b BAK! :)

joshua said...

when hubby is away, the wifey comes out to...? 8D