Wednesday, August 20, 2008

DATING ALL OVER AGAIN

It was a nice weekend that I spent with my laokong (i.e. husband for those of you who r not familiar with Chinese :) ). We spent Friday evening looking for a dinner spot before cell meeting. Ended up at ss2 PJ. Having parked our car near Poh Kong, we noticed a whole bunch of folks flocked around the shop next to Poh Kong. We walked over n saw that they were watching Malaysia's very own Olympic medalist doing his stuff on the court. It was fun n thrilling watching the match together with these guys............even the regular Alliance Bank guard was there cheering! Some of these guys placed bets n were anxiously waiting for the match to go on.

We decided to try out "The Cave" restaurant. We had been wondering what it was about. They stated on their banner it was a "couple cafe". Hehe. It was fun. We were ushered right up to the first floor. The whole place was dimly lit and had the setting of a cave.........very rough walls all around. We were seated in one of the caves. Each cave could seat at least four people. They had big scatter cushions all around the sofa. I could not even order my food and my hubby had to do it for me. The lighting was just way too dim for my eyes. I had a ceasar salad with turkey ham and a fruit flavored tea (ymmy!) and Kenny had a carbonara based pasta with iced lemon tea. The food was average in quality but it was a fun experience. The aircond was super cool and they offered me a scarf of which I glad accepted. So dinner ended and off to cell group meeting we headed. It was inspiring sharing by Kim San and Wei Yin on the mission trip they made. Will share more another time.

Saturday evening saw us at The Pavillion, Bukit Bintang. We went by MRT from Brickfields. Er, it was a date but we had my sister tag along............haha. So we shopped about and got some good bargains on clothes. We ended up at Sakae Sushi for dinner and had a long wait for our food as the place was jam packed. Later, we walked around Bintang Walk. Man, the whole place was jam packed with tourist but it was fun! By the time we got home was passed midnite.

I enjoyed the time spent with my darling hubby. It is good to take some time off our busy schedules to just have undivided attention for each other. It helps to bring us closer. Ahem.........I hope that when the young ones come along, we will be able to find willing aunties and uncles to babysit for us while we go off dating once in a while to keep the fire burning!!

1 comment:

richrach said...

Yes! Keep the fire burning! :)