Monday, August 11, 2008

DRAMA AT THE SERVICE STATION

DRAMA AT THE PERODUA SERVICE STATION AT JALAN 227 PJ

It started off as a normal visit to the service station. I had handed the car keys to the staff and was letting them know what needed attention in my car. All of a sudden, the staff started shouting "oh, sudah bakar!" I was puzzled and thought it was a fire within the service station. Then the attendant that was taking down my request pointed outside the building to a lamp post that was on fire. There was intermittent small explosions that was taking place. Then the guys started pointing to a kanchil that was parked pretty close to the lamp post. They quickly got out a trolley and about 4 of the men managed to push the car off to a safe place.

As the lamp post continued to send out sparks and all the curious onlookers had gathered around the scene, but maintained a safe distance from the fire. Soon, a fire engine arrived, and in a matter of seconds they managed to put out the fire. They however remained there for some time and the mini explosions started up again. Then came along the Tenaga folks. Soon the whole drama was over.

It was however one very very hot waiting for my car. The electricity in the service station had been cut due to the fire. So the moment they called out my car no. I rushed to the clerk, quickly settled the payment and was out of the place in a jiffy.

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

I think you brought the fire with u larr

richrach said...

There's Fire! Fire! Fire in the.... :p