Monday, August 11, 2008

A hectic weekend

This was a rather hectic weekend for both of us. Saturday saw me at the hair saloon trying to "rescue" my hair. It all started on Tuesday night when I had my hair rebonded and had a hair cut. I was told not to wash my hair until Thursday morning. I dutiful followed the advice. After a nice hair wash on Thursday, I set out for the office with Kenny. I touched my hair and it felt strange. Soon Kenny began to notice that I had that "afro" look. Omigosh!! The hair was all dried up and frizzy. So I marched right back to the hair saloon that Saturday and had them "redo" it. It seemed better after that.........but it was still rather dry.

Anyway, it wass off to a meeting with some friends for a potential business "tie-up" discussion at McD over at Centrepoint. Nothing formal - just shorts and tees over some burgers. Then, it was off to our usual dinner at my in-laws at USJ. On the way there, I received an sms from Stephanie requesting for backup in church during the worship service. So I said I would back her up on Sunday and got the dress code and all.

Come Sunday, we had worship service. Then off to lunch with my sister Daph and then back to office. I had a bunch of clients coming over later that nite to sign some documents on an urgent basis. I tried to keep awake while preparing the documents................zzzzzzzzzz......Then off home we went. Took a nap in front of the TV watching the awesomely strong women weightlifting. Then it was off to a steamboat dinner at Bandar Puteri with my folks and sister. You guys should try the porridge steamboat there. It is cool!

Then after dinner we took a quick round at Giants and ended up buying some new plants for the house. We started this new hobby a week ago and now our little balcony boasts of some 15 pots of an assortment of indoor ferns!! Hehe! It is more my hubby taking care of these new "babies". He even bought some anti slip mats to spread out on the floor of our balcony.

10 pm sharp we clocked in at the office. Parked the car right in front of the office and looked across and saw a couple that had just arrive also. Assuming it was the new clients we walked over and asked wether they were the ones and vice versa. Hehe! My other client was supposed to arrive before them to make the formal introduction but that was now no longer necessary. So at 1145pm we were done. We said our goodbyes and locked up the office and headed to the lifts. To our horror both lifts had been turned off. So I remembered I had the security office no. in my handphone and in a matter of minutes they lift was turned on. Gladly we took it and made our way home. So glad to have my hubby to accompany me throughout the whole time. Even the client commented that it was good of him to be there!! So it was a tiring but fruitful weekend all in all!

1 comment:

chosenjade said...

wah... so stressful. reading the eventful weekend, really reminded me of my weekends.
take care